Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max has been clinically trialled in Australian men and shown to support the management of symptoms of medically diagnosed mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
Men, having problems with your urine flow?
Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max has been formulated and clinically trialled to provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (Enhanced Prostate).
Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max?
- Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
- Men who frequently urinate at night
- Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
- Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
- Men who experience pain or a burning sensation when urinating
- Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
- Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
- Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
Super High Potency Herbal Formula
Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX contains extracts equivalent to 15,000mg of Pygeum. Clinical trials show taking 15,000mg of Pygeum a day provides symptomatic relief of Medically Diagnosed BPH. Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX may also assist with the continual management of Medically Diagnosed BPH.
Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX contains Saw Palmetto and Lycopene
Saw Palmetto may assist in supporting the health of your prostate gland. Lycopene may protect against the damaging effects of oxidative free radicals on the prostate gland. Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX also contains Epilobium and Pumpkin seed oil and is good to take daily to promote prostate health and well-being. If you’re suffering from Medically Diagnosed BPH (Enlarged Prostate), try Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX!