Many customers buy Quest Protein Bars simply because of the great taste. In our not so humble opinion, they taste better than every other nutrition bar out there. We worked very hard with thousands of taste testings to make sure of that.
Quest bars were designed for anyone who cares about good nutrition and a leaner body.That's really all it takes to become part of the Quest team. It doesn't matter what your specific quest is, just that you have one. So, whether you're trying to lose a beer belly to pick up more chicks, trying to get SHREDDED and lean for a competition, or you're looking to add some lean muscle mass so you can whoop Michael Phelps' ass the next time you see him down at the Y. Quest Bars are going to give you exactly what you need to be successful at any goal you strive for.The funny thing is, there is no big mystery to good nutrition and dieting. Most people know roughly what they should be eating. It's just that there isn't much on the market that offers great nutrition, great taste and convenience in one energy bar. So, for those of you looking for a low-carb snack that's actually healthier than your regular meals, Quest has exactly what you're looking for.
Losing Fat - If you're looking to get leaner, our bars let you do just that - with the added convenience of being able to quickly get a meal on the go. As the only truly low carb bar on the market that's made with real food ingredients. Plus, many customer's have used the world's easiest diet plan by simply replacing one or more meals with a Quest Bar. It's the easiest and most delicious way you'll ever lose body fat.
Quest Bars will also curb your hunger more effectively than most foods. Because they are packed with fiber, you'll find that they are very filling. The natural fats and proteins will further keep your appetite satisfied for hours - making sure that you can easily stay away from eating higher calorie, less nutritious fare.
Adding Muscle - If you're trying to add muscle, about the only thing that everyone can agree on is that you're going to need protein to do it. Getting in the right amount of protein isn't easy - especially if you're on the run or don't have time to prepare your own meals. Getting in your protein without taking in a lot of extra calories is very difficult if you're not preparing your own meals and Quest Bars help you get in the protein you need while keeping the calories down . And by almost eliminating carb calories - we help ensure that the pounds you do put on are muscle - not fat. Adding muscle is hard work but eating Quest Bars will make the job just a bit easier because you'll actually look forward to eating them.
But what really separates Quest from all the rest is its nutrition. No other nutrition company has been able to do what we have done - produce very low carb protein bars with high protein, high fiber and no trans fats.
You'll notice immediately just how short our ingredient lists are. And you'll understand them.
It's the first bar that even pre-competition bodybuilders and fitness competitors use during preparation for their contests, allowing them to lose fat and/or build muscle while still eating food that they enjoy.
- Whey Protein Isolate - Generally recognized as the best protein source available, whey isolate has an incredible amino acid profile that delivers highly usable protein to your body that has been shown to increase muscle mass, aid in the loss of body fat, enhance immune function and much more. It's one of the most expensive proteins available, many times the cost of soy protein.
- Milk Protein Isolate - Another extremely high quality protein that is slow-digesting and expensive. Many bars use gelatin (which is very cheap) to pump up their protein count even though it's not considered a complete protein, which milk protein isolate is.
- IMO Fibre (Isomalto Oligosaccharide) - In order for Quest Bars to be usable as a complete meal, we wanted to ensure that they contained enough fiber to really matter. Almost every ounce of carbohydrate in our bars comes from fiber, which will keep your insulin levels low and your stomach satisfied. Fiber has been shown to do many things such as controlling hunger, improving digestive health and preventing certain diseases. IMO is a 100% natural fiber derived from plant sources that is very similar to the better known chicory root fiber. The two fiber sources are almost identical in taste, feel and texture but with one minor exception: IMO does not cause any intestinal upset whatsoever even for people with very sensitive stomachs. We use it to make sure that Quest bars can be complete meals for use whenever you want something convenient.
- All Natural Almond & Peanut Butters - Nut butters are nature's candy - delicious while being low in carbs and packed with healthy fats. This helps give Quest Bars their soft, chewy texture and out of this world flavor. We add nothing to our nut butters and that keeps them Trans fat free.
- Almonds, Peanuts & Cashews - A great source of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and fats. Need we say more?
- Sea Salt & Natural Flavours - Added to create the taste we're quickly becoming famous for.
- Lo Han Guo - A natural herb that's been used as a sweetener in China for over 1,000 years. It only takes a TINY amount as it's 300 times sweeter than sugar.
- Stevia - Stevia is an herb in the Chrysanthemum family which grows wild as a small shrub in many parts of the world. The glycosides in its leaves, account for its sweetness and it has been used as a natural sweetener in many countries for many years.
- Erythritol - While Erythritol is classified as a sugar alcohol it is ENTIRELY different than all of the others. It does not upset stomachs, it contains only 0.2 calories per gram and has little to no impact on blood sugar. We know it's important to give you control over your nutrition which is why our All Natural bars are sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol, and our Original Line is sweetened with Sucralose.
- Sucralose - Sucralose is generally recognized as the best artificial sweetener available. It's over 600 times sweeter than sugar so it's used in almost microscopic amounts.
Quest Protein Bars are the bars of choice for just about every group you can imagine. We get orders from all over the world from athletes, dieters, bodybuilders, gymnasts, diabetics, yoga enthusiasts, trainers, triathletes, teachers, parents, zoologists, business professionals, and more. While Quest Low Carb Protein Bars are eaten by every type of person, they've been formulated to allow people who take their fitness and health very seriously to get into amazing shape.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.