Over 60 years ago Dr Edward Bach recognised the need for an emergency treatment to help people cope with such everyday stressful situations and thus created RESCUE Remedy. Still made to his exact specifications today, RESCUE®Remedy has become renowned for its calming and centering effects. It is now relied upon by millions of people around the world to provide unconditional support during demanding times.
RESCUE® Remedy is a unique combination of five Bach™ Original Flower Remedies all working on emotional imbalances associated with daily stressful situations:
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
This combination of Bach Flower Remedies is especially beneficial when you find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies, after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The Remedies quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly can deal with any situation.
Rescue Remedy has been used successfully on stressful days where we suffer from impatience, tension and pressure. It has also been used successfully with children to stop a tantrum, before a speech or job interview. Rescue Remedy helps us relax, get focused and get the needed calmness.
Many people chose to carry Rescue Remedy in their purse, at the office, in the car or in the diaper bag. You never know when you need it. Pregnant women in labor have made the experience easier and less traumatic by taking Rescue Remedy. Rescue Remedy can also be taken just before going to bed to calm a troubled mind.
Ingredients: 5x (HPUS) dilution, Star of Bethlehem – Orithogalum umbellatum, Rock Rose – Helianthemum, Cherry Plum – Prunus cerasifera, Impatiens – Impatiens gladulifera
Clematis - Clematis vitalba - 27% Grape Based Brandy as a preservative