Rhodiola Relax is formulated to help provide support during demanding and stressful periods. The three adaptogenic herbs; Rhodiola, Withania and Gotu kola, assist by helping to enhance energy and stamina levels, improve mental concentration and improve feelings of general wellbeing and a calm healthy mood when work, emotional or physical demands are high.
Rhodiola rosea, is a small succulent herb sourced from the high arctic regions of China, Tibet and Russia, it has the dual properties of physically assisting with improved energy and stamina levels whilst enhancing mental alertness and concentration during demanding times, particularly in the work environment. Rhodiola may also help relieve the mild anxiety and fatigue associated with stressful conditions.
Withania and Gotu kola are well known in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine tradition as nervous system restorative Medhya Rasayanas; being herbs or nutritional substances that are regarded as being beneficial for improving general vitality and wellbeing, enhancing mental calmness and aiding memory and cognition during periods of stress or increased demand.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) also known as Arctic root, is a traditional adaptogenic herb used in Russia, Scandinavia and Middle Asia, to help improve stress adaptation.
- Rhodiola may help support energy levels and promote physical stamina and performance during stressful conditions and stress related fatigue
- Rhodiola may assist in the relief of mild anxiety associated with stressful conditions.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) has traditionally been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of herbal medicine as an adaptogen and nervous system tonic to assist mental calmness and acuity during times of extra demand, especially for the older person.
- Withania (Withania somnifera) also known as Winter cherry, is popularly used in the Ayurvedic tradition to help restore vitality and reduce fatigue, during physically demanding periods.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
|Rhodiola rosea (Arctic root) root
Std. to 3% phenylpropanoid glycosides
calc. as rosavin, rosarin and rosin equiv. to 6mg
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root
|Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) herb top
Dosage: Adults: Best taken as one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with lunch or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label for full details.