Shatavari 2000mg 90 Capsules by Natures Sunshine
Enhances Sexual Desire
Availability: Ready to Ship
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the "Queen of Herbs", Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system and has traditionally been used to help maintain health and wellbeing throughout all stages of a woman's life.
The word 'Shatavari' literally means "to possess a hundred husbands" and refers to its reputation of supporting healthy libido through its aphrodisiac effect. It has traditionally been taken to assist nursing mothers with breast milk production as well as to help relieve menopausal symptoms in later years. Highly regarded in Ayurveda as an adaptogen herb and nerve tonic, Shatavari may help support general wellbeing.
- Traditional woman's tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogen properties.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a nutritive aphrodisiac herb.
- Considered to be an adaptogen and nerve tonic in Ayurvedic medicine to assist general wellbeing.
- A traditional Ayurvedic galactogogue herb, used to assist the healthy production of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic digestive anti-spasmodic herb that may help relieve the symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia.
Each Capsule Contains: Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root (Extract equiv. dry) 2000mg
Dosage: Adults: Take one capsule once daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Shatavari 2000 replaces Asparagus 1g and provides double the strength of the original formula giving a convenient dose of just 1 capsule per day.
|Our Brands||Natures Sunshine|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$36.40|