Sinusitis by Fusion
Relieve sinus pain and nasal congestion
Sinusitis contains herbs traditionally used to clear the sinuses and nasal passages and relieve acute and chronic sinusitis.
A blend of herbs traditionally used to:
- Aid the management of acute and chronic sinusitis and hayfever (rhinitis)
- Help fight infection while clearing congested sinuses and nasal passages
- Ease sinus pressure and pain and sinus-related headaches
- Relieve symptoms ranging from stuffy congestion to runny nose and sneezing
- Address sinusitis and hayfever in adults and children over 2 years old, without being habit-forming or making you drowsy
How does it work?
Are you one of the 16% of Australians who suffer from the pain, congestion and headaches associated with sinusitis?
Whether your symptoms are acute or chronic, the herbs in Fusion® Sinusitis have traditionally been used to help your sinuses and nasal passages feel clearer.
Fusion® Sinusitis is based on a Chinese herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San that’s been used for hundreds of years to relieve symptoms of acute and chronic sinusitis and hayfever, including sinus and nasal congestion and inflammation, sinus pain and pressure, headaches, runny nose and low-grade fever.
Its ingredients include Cockleburr fruit (Xanthium) and Magnolia flower, which have a long history of use for sinusitis, especially when accompanied by headache and/or congestion.
Traditionally, these herbs are often taken with White Angelica to help relieve painful sinus congestion, and Asian Wild Mint to clear the eyes and head.
In Fusion® Sinusitis, this highly regarded ancient formulation is strengthened by the addition of Fishwort (Houttuynia), which is traditionally considered anti-infective and is taken to reduce nasal inflammation, swelling, blockage and discharge.
Together, these herbs are traditionally regarded as having antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and taken to help fight infection, reduce inflammation and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the nasal and sinus passages.
Directions for use
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia cordata (Fishwort)
|Angelica dahurica (White Angelica)
|Xanthium sibiricum (Cockleburr)
|Mentha haplocalyx (Asian Wild Mint)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Fusion Cold & Flu
Fusion Astra 8