Fusion Health Skin Tonic contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist in the relief of dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema (dry or weeping) and urticaria (hives), as well as promoting healthy skin texture and tone.
This formula also contains herbs thought to reduce itchy skin and scalp, and clear mild to moderate acne. This formula also has the potential (according to traditional medicines) to strengthen natural skin resistance to minor infection and irritation, promote nail growth, and nourish the blood, invigorating circulation, moistening dryness, and tonifying the kidney and liver to revitalise the skin, improve skin texture, and promote skin tone.
Skin Tonic from Fusion Health is designed to be used for the treatment of acne, and a variety of minor skin disorders and dry or inflamed skin conditions, including bruising, cuts and abrasions, dermatitis, eczema, scratches, and wounds.
This potent formula is designed for use by both adults and children, and can be combined with Fusion Health’s Dermaheal, which aims to provide anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as being used as a healing topical treatment for a range of skin conditions.
The benefits of Skin Tonic Capsules by Fusion Health include:
- Suitable for adults and children
- Can be combined with Dermaheal from Fusion Health
- Suitable for the treatment of acne
- Suitable for the treatment of various skin disorders including abrasions, bruising, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, and more
Skin Tonic contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine for:
- Nourishing and revitalising the skin
- Promoting healthy skin texture and tone
- Moistening skin dryness
- Invigorating the blood
- Promoting blood circulation
- Tonifying the liver and kidney to revitalise the skin
- Promoting healthy nail growth
- Reducing dry, itchy, or scaly scalp
- Treating hives, psoriasis, and non-specific rashes
Directions: Adults: Take 2 capsules once or twice daily. Child (6-12yrs): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Warning: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Fallopia multiflora may harm the liver in some people. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.