Sleep Tablets by Brauer Natural Medicines
Sleep Tablets include Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep, particularly when your insomnia is associated with mental overactivity or anxiety.
Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit-forming, and won’t leave you feeling hungover the next morning.
Lack of sleep can cause many other issue that affect your lifestyle, your mood and your health. Here are some tips to help you combat sleep deprivation:
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed. It works for babies — and it can work for you too! Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea. Why not try Brauer Sleepytime Bath?
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
Active Ingredients: Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 μg of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them. It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: 2 Tablets
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 Tablet
Dissolve under the tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$21.50|