OxyMin® Pure Organically Grown Spirulina is organically grown and cultivated under controlled conditions using sustainable agricultural practices. Containing more than 100 nutrients, Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods.
OxyMin® Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. It also contains a wide range of minerals - including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium, as well as vitamins & phytonutrients. OxyMin® Spirulina is ideally suited to vegetarians and anyone wanting a clean green source of super food.
Note: OxyMin® Spirulina is cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure Organically Grown and guaranteed Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers.
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins & phytonutrients.
- Ideally suited to vegetarians
- Yeast, starch & gluten free
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organically Grown Spirulina Maxima
Suggested Serve: 2.5 gm to 10gm (½ to 2 tsp) can be mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice. Can be sprinkled on your food or mixed into smoothies.
Note: The nutritional content of 'Green Foods' can easily be destroyed by exposure to oxygen, light and heat. Please store in a cool, dark place below 25°C