St Johns Wort 4000mg Tablets by Thompsons
One a Day Formula
Thompson's St John's Wort 4000mg is a natural way to help elevate mood and adapt to stress using a standardised St. John’s wort extract (each tablet provides 2.2mg hypericin), providing a convenient One-A-Day therapeutic dose
- Traditionally used for the management of nerve pain.
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- May assist in alleviating symptoms of nervous tension, irritability and anxiety.
- May help to elevate mood and assist in the management of mood swings.
- May improve the body’s ability to cope with stress and aid in the management of stress disorders.
- May help to relieve sleeplessness and insomnia.
- May assist in the symptomatic relief and management of premenstrual tension/syndrome.
- May help to reduce anxiety and nervous fatigue associated with menopause.
St John's Wort is suitable for individuals suffering from stress, anxiety, mood swings or nervous tension; those experiencing disturbed sleep; women with symptoms of anxiety and nervous tension associated with premenstrual tension or menopause.
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) extract equivalent to dry herb flowering top
- Standardised to contain hypericin
Directions: Adults: Take one tablet daily (with food). This can be increased to two tablets or as professionally prescribed
Cautions: St. John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill.
Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$38.95|