St Marys Thistle 35000 by Herbs of Gold
Liver Health & Regeneration
A high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St. Mary's Thistle
- High potency
- Aids liver regeneration
- One-a-day formulation
A high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St. Mary's thistle.
- St Mary's thistle has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for liver and gallbladder health, and to assist with healthy bile flow.
- Milk thistle may help to relieve dyspeptic complaints, such as poor digestion, loss of appetite and supports normal liver function.
- St Mary's thistle supports the liver in the detoxification process; it is a liver tonic that assists normal liver function.
- St Mary's thistle supports the regeneration of liver cells and protects the liver against substances such as alcohol.
- The active constituents, the flavanolignans collectively known as Silymarin, are thought to be responsible for majority of St Mary's thistle's pharmacological effects. Silymarin has antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed||35g|
|stand. to contain Silymarin 400mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$40.95|