Stomach Comfort has been formulated with herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy digestive function and to relieve the symptoms of digestive weakness such as indigestion, cramps, flatulence, bloating, heartburn, nausea and constipation. This formula contains Slippery elm and Marshmallow for their soothing, demulcent, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It also contains aromatic herbs Ginger and Peppermint which have carminative and antispasmodic actions on the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian and Dandelion have been included for their bitter actions to aid digestion and promote liver function.
- Supports healthy digestive function.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of poor digestive function including indigestion, reflux, cramps, flatulence, heartburn and nausea.
- Gentian and Dandelion as bitters stimulate digestive and liver function.
- Marshmallow and Slippery elm form a gel-like layer to protect and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the GIT, aiding in the relief of symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux.
- Peppermint and Ginger as carminative and antispasmodic herbs help relieve symptoms of indigestion such as cramps, flatulence and nausea.
Each Capsule Contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark 200mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 80mg
Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) leaf 60mg
Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) root 30mg
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root 200mg
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root 100mg
Dosage: Adults: Take one to two capsules twice daily with water, before or after a meal or as professionally prescribed
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children