Stress & Anxiety by Fusion Health uses a powerful blend of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs including Withania, Magnolia and Sacred Basil. Stress, anxiety, worry, and fatigue can often be symptoms of a busy life. That’s why we love Stress & Anxiety by Fusion Health!
If you’re suffering from stress during study for uni exams, or workplace pressures, or general day to day hectic schedules and maybe experiencing worrying, fatigue, tension, mild anxiety, sleeplessness, poor concentration, burnout then Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety could be of assistance to help you sleep better and focus more through the period of difficulty.
Fusion Health believes in the philosophy of ‘Ancient Wisdom, modern medicine’ - with achieving balance and harmony of mind body and spirit at the core of all they do. Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety works on the principles of regulating the movement of Qi (energy).
It harmonises stomach functionality to reduce mild anxiety and stress and easing nervous dyspepsia and indigestion (food stagnation and reflux).
The benefits of having Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety are:
• Support energy, vitality and mental function.
• Support the relief of stress and mild anxiety.
• Harmonise the stomach.
• Support nervous dyspepsia including indigestion and reflux.
• As an adaptogen, to improve resistance to stress.
• Support the reduction of forgetfulness, cognitive impairment, low energy and fatigue.
• Relieves digestive problems including food stagnation, loss of appetite and diarrhoea.
• Assist in the management of fatigue and sleep disturbance.
• Citrus reticulata (Dry) 350 mg
• Magnolia officinalis (Dry) 1000 mg
• Ocimum tenuiflorum 300 mg
• Polygala sibirica (Dry) 400 mg
• Withania somnifera (Dry) 1.25 g
• Wolfiporia cocos (Dry) 500 mg
Directions: Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once daily. Child 6-12 years: Take 1/2 - 1 tablet once daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Warning: For children under 12 years take as professionally advised. Not to be taken by children under 6 years or during pregnancy. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products - Suitable for vegans and vegetarians