Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals.
- Strengthens bones
- May assist Osteoporosis
- Plus vitamin D & Boron
Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals. Exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium may help teenage and young adult women reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important for everyone - women, men and children of all ages.
Calcium is important for strengthening bone and tissue in order to maximise bone density. A diet low in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life, which is a particular concern to women, whose requirements increase after menopause.
Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains:
- Calcium - a vital mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium - enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron - a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Zinc - an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc. Hence, whenever calcium consumption is increased, zinc should be included.
- Vitamin D3 - assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as citrate)
|Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3MG
|Magnesium (as oxide)
|Boron (as Borax)
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
|Zinc (as gluconate)
| equiv. vit. D3 100IU
|Phytomenadione (vit. K1)
|and herbal extract equiv. to dry
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults- Take 1 tablet, three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children