Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel helps relieve the symptoms and irritation associated with many fungal skin infections such as tinea (Athlete's foot), jock itch, ringworm and candida skin infections.
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antifungal and antiseptic
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Water free gel to minimise moisture which supports quicker healing
- Contains alcohol which acts as an astringent and a drying agent
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Directions: For external use only.
To open, reverse cap and push firmly into neck of tube to fully puncture seal.
Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel to affected areas three times daily.
Once applied, allow the preparation to dry before dressing or enclosing affected areas.
It is important to continue treating affected areas for two to three weeks after symptoms cease.
Cautions and Contraindications: Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use while pregnant or breast-feeding: in accordance with general medical practice, do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision.
Do not use internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
Do not use near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Medicine Interactions: Do not use with other antifungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions or with medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.