Assists in naturally controlling head lice and nits and is appropriate for the whole family
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
- A clear gel to easily identify nits and lice
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Clear non-runny gel prevents run-off into children's eyes
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Directions: For external use only. Do not leave children unsupervised.
Massage the gel into dry hair and scalp and leave in for 20 minutes. Do not comb through.
Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water. Gently massage Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner through the hair and scalp. Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
Using a fine tooth comb, comb the conditioner through the hair one section at a time, wiping the comb onto a tissue then rinsing it under warm running water after each section. Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water. Repeat these steps again in 7 days.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Contains alcohol.
Do not use internally: this product has been designed for external use
Do not use near eyes: avoid contact with eyes due to eye sensitivity
Do not use with chemically treated hair
Do not use on children under six months old
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.