Tea Tree Medicated Acne Gel 25g by Thursday Plantation
Availability: Low stock
Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial to help control acne
- Deeply penetrating to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads
- Concentrated formula to unblock sebaceous ducts
- Free of Benzoyl Peroxide for fewer side effects
- Clear gel for invisible care
- Has a concentration of 20% Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree Oil) - especially useful for problem skin
- Free from parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Directions: For external use only. Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne to acne and pimples morning and night. If skin dryness occurs, apply a small amount of Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel. .
Cautions: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains Alcohol
Do not use internally: this gel has been designed for external skin application
Do not use near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Medicine Interactions: Do not use with other acne treatments due to possible unknown interactions.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Thursday Plantation (TP)|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$13.15|