NutraOrganics Thriving Protein - Unique Plant Based Superfoods
Raw, non-dairy protein contains a combination of whole superfoods to deliver goodness in the way our bodies recognise and process it best. With the perfect combination of certified organic whole brown rice protein and sprouted & bio-fermented organic pea protein, this nourishing formula delivers a complete and delicious protein source that pleases fussy taste buds. Plus we’ve included a specialised bio-fermented pre & probiotic blend to help ensure that Thriving Protein supports gut health and is well tolerated in tiny tummies.
With the addition of our Aquamin Marine Mineral Complex (Arctic Sea Algae), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder and an abundance of beneficial whole food ingredients, Thriving Protein is bursting with goodness and is suitable for everyone in the family: kids, adults and pregnant & breastfeeding mothers. When consumed as part of a healthful and varied diet all members of the family will reap the following health benefits Thriving Protein has to offer.
- Is a good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains FOLATE for normal growth & development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis.
- Has CALCIUM for maintaining normal teeth & bone structure. Calcium even contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes for gut health.
- Is a source of VITAMIN C for immune system function and normal growth & development in children.
- Contains PRE- and PROBIOTICS for gut support & tolerability - Lactobacillus spp. <5000 cfu (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve.
- Has a complete AMINO ACID profile.
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It’s the perfect nourishing protein drink to start your day, or as after school fuel to keep you and the kids satisfied until dinner.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mix 2 - 3 heaped tablespoons (30 g) into 300 - 350 ml water, full cream milk or milk alternative depending on desired strength. Alternatively, add to your favourite smoothie for a protein boost or sprinkle on cereal, fruit or yoghurt. Bake into your favourite slice or muffins!