Throat-Clear 20 Lozenges Original - Pretorius
The potent combination of herbs and oils in Throat Clear may provide relief of:
- Sore throat
- Blocked nose
- Mucous congestion
- Nigella seed oil has anti inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic and antimicrobial activity
- Echinacea purpurea activates cellular immunity and stimulates phagocytosis of neutrophils
- Vitamin C plays an important role in many immune mechanisms. It has been shown to improve host resistance as well as being antibacterial.
- Anise oil has a marked expectorant and antispasmodic action and is indicated for bronchitis and irritable coughing. Eucalyptus oil possesses analgesic effects as well as anti inflammatory activities. It is a traditional remedy to help soothe and cool sore and inflamed throats.
- Fennel oil is traditionally indicated for upper respiratory tract congestion
- Peppermint oil has been traditionally used for mucous congestion and colds. It has a cooling effect on sore throats.
- Zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold. It is readily absorbed through the mucous membrane lining of the mouth.
- Thyme oil is used as an antimicrobial agent and has strong inhibition activity against a range of bacteria. It has a long history of use in throat and mouth infections.
Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in your mouth every 2 - 3 hours (up to 8 times daily)
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be used by children under 12 years of age.
Not to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Contains 6g Maltitol at the maximum recommended dose which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
If coughing or symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.