Nature’s Own Triple Concentrated Fish Oil is a natural source of omega 3 fatty acids, the “good fats” that supports heart health while maintaining the body’s general wellbeing. It may also help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis, assists with eye health and benefit the brain and visual function of the baby during pregnancy and early stages of lactation.
It is constantly tested for pesticides and heavy metals, including mercury, so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.
- Supports heart health.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Maintains joint health and mobility as it may help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Assist with eye health as it plays a structural and functional role in the retina.
- Beneficial during pregnancy and lactation as it is important for normal development of the brain and visual function of the baby.
|Active Ingredients||Per Capsule|
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish||1500mg (1.5g)|
|- Equiv. omega-3 marine triglycerides||945mg|
|- Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||465mg|
|- Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||315mg|
Dosage: Take 1 capsule a day with food for General Wellbeing and Heart Health. For arthritis & joint health take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
For good heart health, the Heart Foundation recommends Australian adults consume at least 500mg of Omega-3 every day. Some people may require more. Consult your healthcare professional. Nature’s Own proudly supports Heart Foundation research.
No artificial surfactants (polysorbates), no added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional