Turmeric Curcuminoids 60 Capsules by Natures Sunshine
Availability: Ready to Ship
Turmeric's active compound Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity and has hepatoprotective properties, protecting the liver from damage and aiding digestion function. Turmeric is considered one of the major herbs in Ayurvedic medicine as well as a popular inclusion in Indian cooking.
Nature's Sunshine Turmeric Curcuminoids 500 capsules provide a refined Curcumin product which has been developed to provide up to 95% or 500mg per capsule, of these potent therapeutically active compounds from Turmeric roots.
- Turmeric may help provide temporary relief of the pain or arthritis and may help reduce the joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Curcumin may assist in the inhibition of some inflammatory mediators.
- Curcumin, the active constituent in turmeric, is a potent free radical scavenger.
- Curcumin has liver protective, antioxidant activity.
- In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver health, as well as help maintain general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
|Curcumin 526mg equiv. to 500mg Curcuminoids
of Curcuma longa
Dosage: Adults: Take 1-2 capsules, once or twice a day with water, or as professionally prescribed.
Cautions: Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children
|Our Brands||Natures Sunshine|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$54.95|