Vital Greens (VitalGreens) 120g by Martin & Pleasance
76 Vital Nutrients
Vital Greens was developed in 2000 by two Sydney based naturopaths. Vital Greens is a carefully balanced blend of nutrient dense greens, vegetables, fruits, PLUS additional herbs, vitamins and minerals, powerful antioxidants, pre and probiotics, essential fatty acids, fibre, PLUS a uniquely alkalising pea protein. Vital Greens is suitable for the whole family and is great for anyone wanting to maintain optimal health. Vital Greens is ideal for vegans and vegetarians. Vital Greens is ideal for people with dietary restrictions, gluten, wheat and dairy free. This great tasting powerful multinutrient powder is sweetened with organic Thaumatin, a completely natural patented sweetener. Vital Greens ingredients are correctly proportioned to work in synergy for maximum effect; they provide the optimum nutrient levels to help support detoxification, digestion, intestinal health, immunity and provide optimal nutrient levels to assist vitality and energy
Vitamin supplements should not replace a healthy diet. Do not take whilst on warfarin therapy without medical advice. We recommend consulting with a health care professional whilst pregnant or lactating.
Vital Greens Product Summary
- Maximum absorption and bio-availability of nutrients in this form compared to tablets and capsules.
- Comprehensive, synergistic 76 ingredients.
- Majority of nutrients are food sourced.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- Correct ratio of minerals and trace elements.
- Enhances acid/alkaline balance.
Vital Greens works as a:
- Detoxifier/Cleanser - detoxifying and gently cleansing your colon, liver and working on every single cell in the body. The unique combination of nutrients will help your body progressively eliminate waste which builds up on the bowel walls, cleansing the liver which is the body's main filter organ and emulsify fat helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Energiser/Alkaliser - Vital Greens contains many superfoods to help give you more energy, feel more vibrant and less sluggish and stressed. Alkalinity is promoted which results in feeling more balanced and alive!
- Well-Being Promoter - Vital Greens contains potent antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs boosting stamina, endurance and the immune system. Powerful phyto-nutrients building health from the very basics of the cell. There are no less than 2 pro-biotics in Greens.
- Mental Acuity Sharpener - Vital Greens contains Lecithin, Rosemary and Co-Enzyme Q-10 which may help increase mental acuity, focus and concentration.
- The essential nutrients include naturally occurring whole food source vitamins and both macro and trace minerals. Together with powerful antioxidants, pro-biotics for intestinal health, essential amino acids, essential fatty acids (both Omega 3 and 6), digestive enzymes, cell pigments, plant sterols and fibres.
- The great tasting powder form ensures maximum absorption and enzyme activity. Up to 3 times more nutrients are absorbed this way compared to tablets and capsules.
- All these nutrients combine synergistically to provide a true superfood; a balanced nutritional support from real food that's alive instead of synthetically made vitamin pills.
- This combination will supply the body with the raw material it needs daily for optimum health and vitality.
Ingredients (per serve)
- Phyto-Protein Organic Pea Protein Isolate 1,113mg
- Organic Spirulina 1,200mg
- Soy Lecithin (oil-free 95% phosphatides) 1,200mg
- Organic Apple powder 800mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 600mg
- Globe artichoke powder 600mg
- Pro-biotics (dairy free) L acidophilus & Bifidobacterium bifidum – 4.5 billion each per gm
- Organic Wheatgrass Juice powder 400mg
- Calcium (citrate 300/carbonate 100gm) 400mg
- Ascorbic acid 400mg
- Organic Alfalfa powder 400mg
- Organic Chlorella (cracked cell) 400mg
- Organic Flax seed meal 400mg
- Organic Barley juice powder 350mg
- Organic Brown rice bran 280mg
- Potassium citrate 280mg
- Organic Red Beet juice powder 200mg
- Organic Bilberry (Vaccinum myrtillus) 240mg
- Magnesium citrate 200mg
- Acerola Cherry Juice powder 320mg
- Siberian Ginseng root 80mg
- Licorice root powder 80mg
- Rosehips powder (Rosa canina) 200mg
- Alpha-lipoic acid 80mg
- Organic Spinach powder 80mg
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 176IU
- Beta carotene 5,000IU
- Cholecalciferol (Vit D3) 88IU
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) 80mg
- Rosemary ext.(Rosmarinus officinalis) 80mg
- Astragalus membranaceus 80mg
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) 80mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 80mg
- Grapeseed extract (Vitus vinifera) 80mg
- Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) 80mg
- Ginger root powder 80mg
- Citric acid 180mg
- Schizandra chinesis fruit extract 80mg
- Aspergillus oryzae (dietary enzymes) 65mg
- Bromelain (dietary enzyme) 65mg
- Dandelion root 40mg
- Calcium phosphate 40mg
- Phosphorous 40mg
- Hawthorn Berry 35mg
- Pau D’arco 40mg
- Burdock root 25mg
- Reishi mushroom extract 25mg
- Shiitake mushroom extract 25mg
- Colloidal Silica 35mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit.B3) 2mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) 25mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vit.B5) 3.5mg
- Zinc chelate 20mg
- Thiamine (Vit.B1) 2.2mg
- Kelp 10mg
- Nicotinic acid (Vit.B3) 18mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vit.B6) 3.2mg
- Ubidecaronene (CO Q-10) 10mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 2mg
- Riboflavin (Vit.B2) 2mg
- Folic acid 350mcg
- Copper Gluconate 1.5mg
- Biotin 330mcg
- Chromium picolinate 100mcg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 4mcg
Warnings: Vitamin supplements should not replace a healthy diet. Do not take whilst on warfarin therapy without medical advice. We recommend consulting with a health care professional whilst pregnant or lactating.
Why aren’t natural sweeteners like Stevia or Honey used in Vital Greens?
The sweetener used in Vital Greens is Thaumatin. Thaumatin is a protein naturally extracted from the seed shells of the West African Katemfe fruit. In past formulations of Vital Greens we have used stevia, however feedback from customers has told us the taste was too artificial, and feedback has been very positive since the introduction of Thaumatin in our range.
I already use your Spatone iron supplement, would it be too much if I take Vital Greens as well?
Vital Greens has no added iron, making it suitable for the whole family to take. However taking Vital Greens will help to improve the overall absorption of iron in your diet, and other iron supplements you choose to take. Some of the ingredients contain iron naturally, however the level of the iron’s bioavailability is minimal.
I already take Ki Immune Support and Energy Formula, can I also take Vital Greens?
Yes, the added levels of Shitake Mushroom and Astragalus in Vital Greens will not take the total dose of these herbs over the daily range recommended.
I notice you use certified organic ingredients in Vital Greens. Why aren’t all of the ingredients organic?
We use certified organic ingredients in Vital Greens where possible. Apple powder, alfalfa powder, flaxseed powder, barley leaf powder and wheatgrass powder are all certified organic. With 76 different ingredients in Vital Greens it isn’t always possible to source certified organic ingredients. Some ingredients are not certifiable or not certified organic.
I have a 4 year old child, what dosage should I give him of Vital Greens?
For children aged between 3-6 years, 2.5gm a day is recommended. After the age of 6 years you can increase the dosage to 5gm a day. Some children dislike the taste of Vital Greens so we recommend mixing it with a non-acidic juice or milk. Blackcurrant juice is a popular choice.
Can Vital Greens be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend consulting with a health care professional whilst pregnant or lactating.
Is it ok to take Vital Greens when I am on medication?
Vital Greens is a food, however you should inform you healthcare professional of any significant lifestyle or dietary changes if you are taking prescription medications. Please consult your healthcare professional if on a blood thinning medication such as Warfarin.
Why do I have to keep Vital Greens in the fridge once I have opened it? Do I have to use it within a certain period?
Vital Greens contains probiotics which need to be refrigerated once opened to maintain their potency. We recommend using Vital Greens within 90 days of opening, to maintain the freshness and potency of the 76 ingredients.
Is Vital Greens gluten and wheat free?
Vital Greens is gluten and wheat free. It is also suitable for vegetarians, vegans, lactose free, corn free, dairy free and not tested on animals.
Vital Greens contains wheat grass, is it wheat free?
Yes Vital Greens is wheat free and gluten free. Wheat grass is suitable for people avoiding gluten and wheat because it is cut when it is very young, at this stage the grass does not contain any gluten. The gluten is present in the wheat kernel, after the wheat plant has grown for a long time.
|Our Brands||Martin & Pleasance (M&P)|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$32.95|