Vital Greens (VitalGreens) 1kg by Martin & Pleasance
76 Vital Nutrients
Availability: Ready to Ship
*As Seen on TV*
We’re confident you won’t find it cheaper, but if you do, we’ll match it! *
Vital Greens was developed in 2000 by two Sydney based naturopaths. Vital Greens is a carefully balanced blend of nutrient dense greens, vegetables, fruits, PLUS additional herbs, vitamins and minerals, powerful antioxidants, pre and probiotics, essential fatty acids, fibre, PLUS a uniquely alkalising pea protein. Vital Greens is suitable for the whole family and is great for anyone wanting to maintain optimal health. Vital Greens is ideal for vegans and vegetarians. Vital Greens is ideal for people with dietary restrictions, gluten, wheat and dairy free. This great tasting powerful multinutrient powder is sweetened with organic Thaumatin, a completely natural patented sweetener. Vital Greens ingredients are correctly proportioned to work in synergy for maximum effect; they provide the optimum nutrient levels to help support detoxification, digestion, intestinal health, immunity and provide optimal nutrient levels to assist vitality and energy
Vitamin supplements should not replace a healthy diet. Do not take whilst on warfarin therapy without medical advice. We recommend consulting with a health care professional whilst pregnant or lactating.
Vital Greens Product Summary
- Maximum absorption and bio-availability of nutrients in this form compared to tablets and capsules.
- Comprehensive, synergistic 76 ingredients.
- Majority of nutrients are food sourced.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- Correct ratio of minerals and trace elements.
- Enhances acid/alkaline balance.
Vital Greens works as a:
- Detoxifier/Cleanser - detoxifying and gently cleansing your colon, liver and working on every single cell in the body. The unique combination of nutrients will help your body progressively eliminate waste which builds up on the bowel walls, cleansing the liver which is the body's main filter organ and emulsify fat helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Energiser/Alkaliser - Vital Greens contains many superfoods to help give you more energy, feel more vibrant and less sluggish and stressed. Alkalinity is promoted which results in feeling more balanced and alive!
- Well-Being Promoter - Vital Greens contains potent antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs boosting stamina, endurance and the immune system. Powerful phyto-nutrients building health from the very basics of the cell. There are no less than 2 pro-biotics in Greens.
- Mental Acuity Sharpener - Vital Greens contains Lecithin, Rosemary and Co-Enzyme Q-10 which may help increase mental acuity, focus and concentration.
- The essential nutrients include naturally occurring whole food source vitamins and both macro and trace minerals. Together with powerful antioxidants, pro-biotics for intestinal health, essential amino acids, essential fatty acids (both Omega 3 and 6), digestive enzymes, cell pigments, plant sterols and fibres.
- The great tasting powder form ensures maximum absorption and enzyme activity. Up to 3 times more nutrients are absorbed this way compared to tablets and capsules.
- All these nutrients combine synergistically to provide a true superfood; a balanced nutritional support from real food that's alive instead of synthetically made vitamin pills.
- This combination will supply the body with the raw material it needs daily for optimum health and vitality.
Ingredients (per serve)
- Phyto-Protein Organic Pea Protein Isolate 1,113mg
- Organic Spirulina 1,200mg
- Soy Lecithin (oil-free 95% phosphatides) 1,200mg
- Organic Apple powder 800mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 600mg
- Globe artichoke powder 600mg
- Pro-biotics (dairy free) L acidophilus & Bifidobacterium bifidum – 4.5 billion each per gm
- Organic Wheatgrass Juice powder 400mg
- Calcium (citrate 300/carbonate 100gm) 400mg
- Ascorbic acid 400mg
- Organic Alfalfa powder 400mg
- Organic Chlorella (cracked cell) 400mg
- Organic Flax seed meal 400mg
- Organic Barley juice powder 350mg
- Organic Brown rice bran 280mg
- Potassium citrate 280mg
- Organic Red Beet juice powder 200mg
- Organic Bilberry (Vaccinum myrtillus) 240mg
- Magnesium citrate 200mg
- Acerola Cherry Juice powder 320mg
- Siberian Ginseng root 80mg
- Licorice root powder 80mg
- Rosehips powder (Rosa canina) 200mg
- Alpha-lipoic acid 80mg
- Organic Spinach powder 80mg
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 176IU
- Beta carotene 5,000IU
- Cholecalciferol (Vit D3) 88IU
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) 80mg
- Rosemary ext.(Rosmarinus officinalis) 80mg
- Astragalus membranaceus 80mg
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) 80mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 80mg
- Grapeseed extract (Vitus vinifera) 80mg
- Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) 80mg
- Ginger root powder 80mg
- Citric acid 180mg
- Schizandra chinesis fruit extract 80mg
- Aspergillus oryzae (dietary enzymes) 65mg
- Bromelain (dietary enzyme) 65mg
- Dandelion root 40mg
- Calcium phosphate 40mg
- Phosphorous 40mg
- Hawthorn Berry 35mg
- Pau D’arco 40mg
- Burdock root 25mg
- Reishi mushroom extract 25mg
- Shiitake mushroom extract 25mg
- Colloidal Silica 35mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit.B3) 2mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) 25mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vit.B5) 3.5mg
- Zinc chelate 20mg
- Thiamine (Vit.B1) 2.2mg
- Kelp 10mg
- Nicotinic acid (Vit.B3) 18mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vit.B6) 3.2mg
- Ubidecaronene (CO Q-10) 10mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 2mg
- Riboflavin (Vit.B2) 2mg
- Folic acid 350mcg
- Copper Gluconate 1.5mg
- Biotin 330mcg
- Chromium picolinate 100mcg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 4mcg
Warnings: Vitamin supplements should not replace a healthy diet. Do not take whilst on warfarin therapy without medical advice. We recommend consulting with a health care professional whilst pregnant or lactating.
*Please note Vitamin King is happy to price match according to the following conditions:
-Competitor must be an Australian based Retailer
-The product must be in stock with both parties (same size/colour/flavour)
-Vitamin King will only match on the cost of the product stocked. This excludes any free items or packs/stack deals.
-Vitamin King do not match the cost of freight
|Our Brands||Martin & Pleasance (M&P)|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$193.95|
- Viital greens
Quality Price Value
Slightly dearer for regular long term user (Posted on 20/04/2017)