Vitamin B2 200mg by Herbs of Gold tablets have been specially formulated to help support and maintain your general health and wellbeing. Vitamin B2 is just one of a total of 8 B vitamins. All B vitamins help the body with the natural process of converting carbohydrates (from food) into glucose (energy).
The family of B vitamins, vitamin B2 (also called Riboflavin) in particular, also helps the human body to breakdown and metabolise the fats and proteins found in food. Vitamin B2 is also helpful in helping the body in producing something called ATP – the body produces this from food, and it is essential for assisting muscles to store energy.
There are many benefits of vitamin B2, and good reasons to take supplements containing this vitamin – especially in a world where processed food, lacking in essential vitamins, is much cheaper and more readily available than fresh, healthy food where these vitamins can be found in abundance.
Since vitamin B2 can be found in higher concentrations in foods such as meat and dairy, vegans and vegetarians may possibly find their intake of specific vitamins to be lacking. The good news is that vitamin B2 supplements from Herbs of Gold contain no animal product derivatives at all, and that includes dairy.
The benefits of Vitamin B2 200mg by Herbs of Gold are:
- Vegan and vegetarian diet compatible
- Helps support natural energy production
- Contributes to eye health
- Supports and helps maintain tissue repair and regeneration
- Helps with the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- They help promote healthy skin
- They are shown to help reduce occurrences of migraines
- Vitamin B2 can help with support and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- 200mg riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, animal products, yeast, lactose, gluten or artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives
Directions: Adults only - Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children