We Test - At-Home Urine Test for Health and Wellbeing
Test your urine for 11 different parameters in the privacy of your own home. Instant results. A urine test for your health & wellbeing.
- 60 second results.
- Privacy in your own home.
- Check your children.
- 11 different tests
- Ease some curiosity.
- Peace of mind.
Each parameter tests for different substances in the body. The colours on the strip change based on your urine, see below for further understanding of each parameter.
- DEHYDRATION – Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
- GLUCOSE – Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem – consult your doctor.
- PROTEIN – Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
- VITAMIN C – Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
- PH LEVELS – A measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
- WHITE BLOOD CELLS – The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- NITRITE – If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- KETONES – The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
- BILIRUBIN – The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
- UROBILINOGEN – The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
- BLOOD – A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.