Womens Multi With Grapeseed 90 Tablets by Herbs Of Gold
Energy Production & Antioxidants
Availability: Ready to Ship
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- With Spirulina
- Energy production
- Antioxidant support
Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak. The B group vitamins help maintain nervous system health via their involvement in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. B complex vitamins are water soluble, meaning the body cannot store large amounts. Regular daily intake is required to support general health.
Women's Multi contains:
- Spirulina, a nutritious green salt water algae, which contains naturally occurring minerals, amino acids, betacarotene and essential fatty acids.
- Antioxidant herbs Silybum marianum and Ginkgo biloba for protection against free radicals. Grape seed extract is also included, it contains the plant flavonoids, oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs), which act as antioxidants and may assist in maintaining healthy blood vessels and capillaries.
- A spectrum of antioxidants including Betacarotene, citrus bioflavonoids, selenium, zinc, copper, Grape seed and vitamins C, E and B2.
- Iodine which supports thyroid health and a healthy metabolism.
- 5mg of iron. Iron is essential for oxygen transport and for energy production. Iron in combination with vitamins B6, B12, folic acid is important for the formation and maintenance of normal healthy blood cells. Folic acid, vitamin B6, 12 and iron also assist in supporting normal mental process and balanced mood.
- Betacarotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and assists in maintaining healthy reproduction and vision.
- Chromium which is important for the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar levels in health individuals. It plays a role as a co-factor in the regulation of sugar metabolism. Physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase chromium requirements.
- Nutrients required for the production of energy from food. Iron and the B vitamins 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, folic acid and biotin play important roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Vitamin C, D, Betacarotene, zinc, iron and selenium to support the health of the immune system.
- Vitamins E, B6, B12 and folic acid are included in Women's Multi to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and assists in building healthy bones and teeth and maintaining muscle strength.
- Nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and assist in the process of skin healing and repair including zinc, vitamin C, D, E, Betacarotene and Grape seed. Contains Silica which is involved in the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, especially skin.
Women's Multi has been specifically designed for women and contains the female supportive herbs Chaste tree and Dong quai.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|Carotenoids calculated as betacarotene (of Dunaliella salina)||3mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 91.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 41.1mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 200IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6mg|
|equiv. natural vitamin E 100IU|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||50mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||15mg|
|Calcium (as pantothenate)||8.4mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150mcg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||5mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||25mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Potassium (as iodide)||46mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Silica (as colloidal anhydrous)||20mg|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||10mg|
|Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) whole cell powder||200mg|
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed||12g|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit||1g|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root||200mg|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit||25mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$73.50|