Womens Multivitamin 100 Tablets by Protect Wellness
Supports health and wellbeing
Availability: Low stock
Vitamins and minerals play an important role in almost every biochemical process within the body and are essential for keeping our bodies functioning properly. In an ideal world we would get all the nutrients we need from our diet, but everyday lifestyle factors such as work pressures, family and social commitments, stress, sleep deprivation and smoking or drinking can sometimes make it difficult to always eat healthily.
- Protect® Women’s Multi is packed with essential nutrients which can help to sustain normal hormone balance and a healthy reproductive system, boost energy levels and improve general stamina and vitality.
- Protect® Women’s Multi can help to promote an active lifestyle by supporting normal brain function and mental performance, combating stress, aiding restful sleep and reducing general tiredness and fatigue.
- Protect® Women’s Multi provides a 400-500 microgram daily dose of folic acid which may reduce the risk of having a child with brain and/or spinal cord defects (spina bifida/anencephaly) if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy.
- Protect® Women’s Multi is a good source of iron, an important mineral for energy production and blood/capillary health.
- Protect® Women’s Multi may support the cardiovascular system and help to maintain normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels in healthy individuals by controlling metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates within the body.
- Protect® Women’s Multi can also support healthy immune system function by assisting white blood cell activity and antibody response.
- Protect® Women’s Multi contains calcium for the development and maintenance of strong bones, joints, cartilage and tendons.
- Protect® Women’s Multi also includes powerful antioxidants which defend cells against the damaging effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Protect® Women’s Multi can be used as an all-round tonic to support general wellbeing, maintain healthy eyes, hair, skin and nails and aid the healing of minor wounds.
Each tablet contains: Thiamine nitrate (Vit B1) 10mg, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 20mg, Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 35mg, Calcium pantothenate 5.5mg (Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) 5mg), Pyridoxine hydrochloride 48.5mg (Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6) 39.9mg), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 80μg, Inositol 20mg, Calcium ascorbate 121mg (Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 100mg, Equiv. Calcium 11.4mg), Cholecalciferol (Vit D 200IU) 5μg, d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E 36IU) 30mg, Biotin 50μg, Folic acid 400μg, Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 64mg (Equiv. Calcium 18.6mg), Chromium picolinate 402μg (Equiv. chromium 50μg), Iron amino acid chelate 50mg (Equiv. iron 5mg), Magnesium amino acid chelate 175mg (Equiv. magnesium 35mg), Magnesium oxide – Heavy 75mg (Equiv. magnesium 45.2mg),Total magnesium 80.2mg, Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg (Equiv. Manganese 2mg), Molybdenum trioxide 67.5μg (Equiv. molybdenum 45μg), Potassium iodide 157μg (Equiv. Iodine 120μg), Potassium sulphate 22.3mg (Equiv. potassium 10mg), Selenomethionine 125μg (Equiv. Selenium 50μg), Silica colloidal anhydrous 65mg (Equiv. Silicon 30.4mg), Zinc amino acid chelate 40mg (Equiv. Zinc 8mg), Hesperidin 20mg, Eleutherococcus senticossus extract (Equiv. dry root 500mg).
No added gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, salt, soy,
preservatives or artificial flavours.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms (mcg) for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Our Brands||Protect Wellness|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$26.95|