Zinc Fix Powder 190g by Ethical Nutrients
Highly Concentrated & Absorbable Zinc
Availability: Ready to Ship
Ethical Nutrients Zinc Fix Powder has been formulated to Replenish Zinc Levels Fast. Highly Concentrated and Absorbable Zinc Powder for the Prevention and Treatment of Zinc Nutritional Deficiencies.
Zinc Fix contains ingredients which may:
- Prevent and treat zinc nutritional deficiencies.
- Assist a healthy immune system.
- Help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Assist in the management of minor wounds and cuts.
- Reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Reduce the severity of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Assist the healthy development of motor and attention skills in children with zinc deficiencies.
|Active Ingredients||Per 1.9g Dose|
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
Zinc sulfate monohydrate
- equiv. Elemental Zinc
- equiv. elemental Magnesium
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
Standardised extract equivalent to:
Dunaliella salina (fresh cell)
- equiv. Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: Take ½ metric teaspoon (1.9 g) in 200 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
Children 5 to 12 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water once daily, immediately after food.
For motor and attention skills in children: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL of water twice daily, immediately after food.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
|Our Brands||Ethical Nutrients|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$39.95|