Zinc Test 100ml by Ethical Nutrients
Quick & Easy Zinc Test
Ethical Nutrients has formulated The Quick and Easy Zinc Test. A Solution Designed to Determine Your Zinc Levels Using a Simple Taste Test.
- May assist the immune system - reducing the severity and duration of colds and 'flu.
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- May assist in healthy development of motor and attention skills.
Directions: Adults: Hold 10 mL of Zinc Test in your mouth for 10 seconds. Your taste response will fall into one of four categories:
- No specific taste or other sensation.
- No immediate taste but after a few seconds a "dry mineral," "furry" or "sweet" taste develops.
- An immediate and definite taste (not unpleasant) that intensifies with time.
- A strong unpleasant taste is noted immediately.
- A category 1 or 2 taste response may indicate Zinc Deficiency. Take Zinc Fix to repair your Zinc levels. Test every day until a category 3 or 4 response is indicated.
- If a category 3 or 4 response is indicated take Zinc Maintain and/or Super Multi to optimise Zinc levels.
NOTE: Take no more than a total of 15 mL per day (including Zinc taste test). Discard unused contents seven days after opening.
Zinc sulfate (as Heptahydrate)
|- equiv. Elemental Zinc||13.5mg|
In a base of purified water
Warnings: Take no more than a total of 15 mL per day (including Zinc taste test).
Discard unused contents seven days after opening
Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
|Our Brands||Ethical Nutrients|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$19.95|